Emergency Assistance/ Food Pantry

The Pilgrims' Inn Emergency Assistance Food Pantry provides food, household supplies, and limited assistance* with York County Natural Gas shut-off notices to those in need in our community. Clients may request assistance every 30 days (or more often if elderly) and on a fixed income. Food Pantry assistance typically consists of several bags of groceries, cleaning supplies, and paper products.

Financial assistance* to help prevent cut-offs by York County Natural Gas may be granted on a case-by-case basis and as resources are available through the Feel the Heat Program. The Emergency Assistance Food Pantry  serves approximately 500 York County families per month.

* Please be advised Pilgrims' Inn works with York Natural Gas and other local agencies to provide assistance. Assistance may or may not be available at the time of a request. York Natural Gass Assistance is only available on Fridays between 8:30am and 1:00pm.
Training &

Holistic Care

Child Care
Plans & Counseling

Emergency Assistance

Our Emergency Assistance Program includes seasonal item drives for specific items, such as turkeys for Thanksgiving and seasonal goods for Christmas.

Yearly, the Emergency Assistance Program typically distributes approximately 200,000 pounds of food to the community through a partnership with Second Harvest Food Bank and many local agencies and civic groups.

In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, and reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, and American Sign Language) should contact the responsible State or local Agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, which can be obtained online, at www.usda.gov/sites/default/files/documents/usda-program-discrimination-complaint-form.pdf, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:


U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or


(833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442;


[email protected].

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

All donations directly impact our cause. any supportis appreciated.
Donate Now!

Contact Us

236 W. Main Street
Rock Hill, SC 29730
PO Box 11328
Rock Hill, SC 29731
General Contact
Phone: (803) 327-4227
Fax: (803) 324-4007
Keep up with all that's happening at the Inn
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Copyright © 2022 Pilgrims' Inn.